Friday 28 December 2012

Starbucks Solo Paragon Mall & Me

It's been about 4 months I've been a regular customer of this famous coffee shop. Some stories have been told. But I think it's less fun without pictures. Less talking, here's some pictures of me in Starbucks.

It's Christmas season since on middle of November until now. This Christmas tree, fortunately and unfortunately, is the only what makes the store has Christmas nuance in view.

I rarely buy Espresso Roast, but that time was an exception because I deliberately wanted to have a photo shot *so much intentionally* with the Holiday Beverage Cup. It's red and cute. Eye-catchy.



Other than studying and junking, I also love to spend time in Starbucks to exercise my hobby: Reading Literature. Some are from actual books I own, and some others I have in my laptop by downloading them. Not only we're in modern technological era, but it's indeed a hardship to get old literature books in Indonesia. They almost are extinct due to teen-chick lit.

Along this holiday season, Starbucks has issued a sticker card which is for the redemption of an Agenda Book of Planner as annually. Inside, we can get the track of any promo along 2013 Starbucks will have. After so much struggle and money I paid, finally I received this Planner. It has a browner (than its brown) pocket as the cache.


Next will be the pictures of me with the Baristas. there are total about 11 Baristas as for now. I take pictures of them one by one (with me in each of the picture. No! Don't call me a narcissists. I just thought it would be more legitimate there is me in every picture I post here. After all, this post is about me).
So here they are:
 
 
Ageng. He's from Jakarta, Starbucks Grand Indonesia Shopping Centre. His apron is Black because he has gained title "Coffee Master". He'll return to Jakarta on February, as he's here only as supervisor for the store opening.

Pinan. He used to be a student in Universitas Sebelas Maret (UNS), Faculty of Economics. He still lives somewhere near UNS, which means near my place. Other Baristas mocks at him by calling him "Bodoh Permanen" (Permanently Stupid)

Anggun. She used to work in similar field as in Starbucks after graduated from her school taking major in Hotel Management.

Resti, she seems to be the most low-profile one. As this post is made, she's trying to look for other jobs, for according to her, being a Barista is too tiring for her.

Citra, the most talkative one. She lives with her mother, and a real hardworker. She has some family issue but manage to overcome it. Pretty much inspiring.

Yudi, he used to be a bartender in Bali. He can mix alcohol drinks and thus now he loves to experiment with coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment