Friday 31 December 2010

2010 was a year of . . .

New Year is coming, or maybe has come at the time you are reading this. 2011, I don't know what it's gonna be like, but I 've known what 2010 has become for me. Many things to reflect on for the year 2010 I've passed. I suppose that we can see some of my journey in 2010 from this blog. Well, I started to blog in 2010, after all.

2010 was started with a lot of wishes about varsity life. I wished to be accepted in Faculty of Medicine in UI, I wished to be able to get high marks in my National Exams, I wished that I could always stay together or at least keep in touch with my best friends, I wished we could have fun together forever as usual, I wished life would become much easier and happier than 2009, and many other wishes I had back then for 2010. At last, most of the wishes I had back then were not granted.

However, I think there are a lot of things I can learn from 2010. I don't know why, but it seems 2010 is the year of learning for me, year that I started to reflect and muse a lot about my life, cultivated all experiences I did undergo then felt it and tried to fix and improve 'em all for the next days I would have. To be honest, I may think that 2010 is the year of pain and sadness, but then I know that one can become stronger after passing through all of obstacles in their life.

There were many mistakes I did in 2010. Honestly, I think most of my failure in 2010 were caused by my own laziness. I also was too cocky in socialization so that I was lacking of friends, and some people also left me. I was also too pessimistic to face this life.

A lot of things made me try to move on, made me try to stand up after I fell down, made me try to laugh no matter how sad it was that I really felt like crying, a lot of things made me learn to try to be a better person, and a lot of things made me realize this life and world better.

Learning from the yesterday really makes us understand ourselves much better, and it's somehow helpful in some ways and aspects. I, at least, has understood about what I really desire and dream for the sake of my own self.

The most stressful part in 2010 for me is that when I failed in my academic matters and when I lost my best friends, especially the best friend of best friends. Well, for the 'best friends'-thingy, is not that we became enemy for each other, but it's just I must be separated from them and unable to meet them, perhaps no more able to meet them, especially the best friend of best friends.

For academic matters, to be honest, that was the first time I failed in my whole life. That was the first time I failed to reach what I wanted. And it really made me stressed back then.

After I finished my High School time, I suddenly realized that I loved it and missed it so much. I was late to realize it that I had always thought only about my Middle School life, without being grateful enough to be in High School. I then ended up only having few of best friends, though I wholeheartedly really wanted to be friends with many others. I now learn that I need to be more grateful for everything I have in life because it's not gonna be twice to be part of my life. Once it leaves me, it's gone.

Adaptation is also someting surely hard for me. However, once we've gotten used to it, we will surely love it. And that's exactly what I've felt in Solo. You may see that I grumbled a lot at the very first time, but now I enjoy most of the life I have there (not includes academic thingy).

Happiness and sadness are only about time, they switch position everytime and we never know where time is going to lead us to.

A great loss, will result in a great finding. Everthing has their own price, and it's inevitable for world to keep rotating, switching position to one another.

I, here, want to say thanks to all of my family members, to all of my friends, to everyone that have helped me a lot in living this life, in passing through every single problem I had in life. Thanks for all of your helps to me. It means a lot to me. Saying thanks and wishing the best for you guys are the best and the only I can do. Sorry for being unable to do something better.

Goodbye 2010. Thanks a lot for every lesson you brought and gave. Thanks a lot for happiness I felt in you, 2010. I will surely miss you. For me, you are such of my 'Year of Illumination'

No comments:

Post a Comment