Sunday 12 December 2010

Prayer

I just want to thank Thee, God.

Thou art one that always saves me, protects me, leads my way, and always accompanies me anytime and anywhere. Thou never leave me alone to live my life. Only in the name of Thee I can always stand up for everything I will and must face in life. Nothing is bigger than the power of Thy that always holds my either hands. I thank Thee for everything.

I know this life often feels so harsh, but I also know that when God is with me everything is beautiful. I know that often I feel sad, but I also know that when God is with me everything is happiness. I know that I often feel I can't make it through, but I also know God always can and when God is with me I also surely always can.

Through this imperfect prayer, I beg on Thee to always iluminate my mind, my heart, and my soul, so that I can always do the right things in the name of Thy, so that I can always believe in myself that I can pass through every single obstacle in my life, so that I can have have faith in myself that I can reach every single dream I have no matter how far they are.

I thank Thee for every blessing of Thy to me, for every single love Thou devote to me, for everything Thou give me that I can't count it myself because they are way too much. Please forgive me my sins that I can't obey Thee as I am supposed to.

I feel very grateful to Thee for everything happened, happens and will happen towards me, and please teach me to be able to devote my love only for Thee, one given me grace in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment