Tuesday 11 January 2011

Resolutions for 2011

Sorry for being late to post the resolutions I wish I will be able to achieve in this new year, 2011. There've been lots of things messed up my mind 'till now that I can't focus on what to do.

Anyway, Merry Christmas 2010 and Happy New Year 2011. Sorry if I've got nothing special in my greetings.

Okay, let's just get to the point, I've been thinking on what resolutions I really desire in this year. I will simply put it then:
  • I want to stop having pessimistic expectation. I always end up to be so pessimistic in many things I do. I know I can't keep going this way otherwise I will be lacking of motivation in trying to strive. TRY TO BE OPTIMISTIC.

  • I want to be much much much more diligent than what I am now. I've realized that I'm still in lazy state, after all. I need to improve myself if I really want to achieve many things that I always desire for. I don't know how to be but I just want to be.

  • I want to stop having bad and negative perception about people around me. It's me the one who is too sensitive that I end up thinking negative upon others. I want to try to have more positive thinking about anything happen involving me and others.

  • I want to stop having habit to blame on something, someone, and myself. This is terribly my very bad habit and I really want to stop it. I really have to learn to forgive, anyway.

  • I want myself to stand up against temptation to waste money. First of all I will want to make an arrangement about my financial income and outcome, then I also want to try to be economical. I just think that my family's financial condition doesn't suit for me to be so consumptive. Well, being consumptive is never good, after all.

  • I want to be more patient to face problems. I have to deal with things in more peaceful mood so that I won't make mistake in choosing my steps.

  • I want to be able to manage my time much better. If I can't, I will simply fall down and fail in many ways and aspects. That's why this is so crucial. I know that so far I can't do it properly. That's why I will have to try to repair myself. Especially since there are lots of things I really would like to do, including my hobbies and things I wanna do.

Probably that's all my resolution for 2011 for now. If there is any important thing I have to add, then I'll do so. Anyway, to be honest, I've failed to reach all of my resolutions for the first 10 days in 2011. I really wish I can totally reach them all. Those are my current goals for present, and I know they will support myself from inside in order to reach my goals for future. So that's why I have to be able to be all as in my resolutions.

Anyway, I also have eagerness I want to be able to reach in this year. Some of will contradict my resolutions, anyway. Such as having Blackberry so that I can keep in touch with Stevano easily, purchasing some clothes and accessories, and also to make my body a little bit thick (as I'm way too thin). This is probably pretty confusing but that's exactly what come to mind so far about what I wish I can repair myself on and what I eager. However, I never prioritize this selfish part of me. If I can get 'em, it will be considered as bonus for me. ^^

One more thing: I hope I can have a very long holiday that I can spend time with my either Middle School friends or High School friends. and as the start, I wish I can come to the Jazz Nite at CC on February, 12th. That surely will be so glad for me if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment