Friday 24 December 2010

Because You Were Here ~ Eternal Way

KIMI GA ITA KARA (from anime --> Fullmetal Alchemist)
Sung by: Yellow Generation
(Below is the English Transation)

The day the cherryblossom fluttered down, I smiled and took a step forward
Our shoulders collided at my home station, I shook your hand and morning came as always

Light entered the classroom, the gentle sunlight carried by the wind softly wrapping us around
I took a nap around one, and remembered you, but alarm clock's chime wake me up

It's been a whle since I looked thorugh this photo album, on the last page
The words "DO YOUR BEST" stand out, even now, they motivate me

Because you were in my life, I had plenty of smiles
Because you are in my life, I can always be my own gentle self
Unchanged bonds, unfaded memories, they continue, it's the ETERNAL WAY

I wash my hands under the faucet, water splashing, a rainbow is suspended over the campus
I though, perhaps one day I could say the words I never said, it's better than not ever saying them

In the middle of a dream, I knew, the feelings I had weren't lies
but regardless of the memories, we can't blame on each other if we strayed off

Because you were in my life my heart was hot with tears
Because you are in my life, even now I can be my own gentle self
Bound by your smile, this moment will continue, it's the ETERNAL WAY

Unchanged bonds, unfaded memories, they continue, it's the ETERNAL WAY

No comments:

Post a Comment