Sunday 3 October 2010

Today, October 3rd 2010

Yesterday I went to Solo Square (a mall in Solo) hanging out with my friends. We had karaoke time, lunch, and a little shopping in hypermart solo square. Unfortunately I left my bag in hypermart. So today I came back to solo square again to take it back.

Well, it's not that I just came then went home. I really used this chance to hang out alone with my own self as well as I always dreamed. And it felt so beautiful.

I departed at 9 a.m. I arrived at solo square at around 10. I then went buying a very great classic story novel that I really missed the story. I used to watch the anime about that story when I was very a child. Then I had my lunch. After lunch, I thought I wanted to directly have coffee time, but as I stared to the games, then I played para-para dance and time crisis. After that, I went to excelso to have my coffe time here.

Now as I am blogging, I am still having my coffee time at excelso. I know this all means that I spent too much money just for today. Maybe I won't be able to feed myself for the next days. Hahaha. But I think it's like God answering my pray that I've always hoped for this long time.

Honestly, I really have no idea about my financial condition for tomorrow. Let me do the best, and God do the rest.

(I hope I won't suddenly be a scavenger just because of today. May tomorrow I will stil have money).

No comments:

Post a Comment