Friday 15 October 2010

My bad, Please forgive me.

I feel so guilty. This is terribly my bad. My selfishness has resulted things in decay. I'm so afraid if that person will end up hating me. I'm really afraid of that the person will never ever forgive me for what I did, and for what I lied to. I feel so wrong upon the person.

Please, forgive me, please don't hate me. It's better for me to die than you hate me. I don't mean to mess up all things. I'm so begging you. Please.

I don't know what else I can do to fix everything. I'm way too stupid. I'm selfish. I know that I did not care about your and others' feeling. I'm so sorry. I really regret it. I really feel like crying.

God, please help me. Please forgive my sin. I know I will have to pay my Karma, but please don't let me down. I'm begging You, God.

I'm even afraid to hope. I'm even way too afraid to talk to you. Please, don't hate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment