Friday 29 October 2010

#2 from my facebook's notes

I finally think that I cannot make my daily reflection. It's not that I can write all things about my life story for everyday, right? But I think I'm still able to make at least weekly or anytime I have time to do so. As I said in my previous note, it's so useful and helpful to make a reflection about what we've passed through in life. It can make us feel so much better and relieved after all problems we faced in life. Moreover, we at last will realize that we still have something to thank in our life, something that can give us hope to survive, a reason to live our life.

It may be weird that I suddenly decided to write my reflection in facebook's notes (when I usually put this down in my personal writing-place). I don't even know if there is any particular reason I have that now I make it here. I think it's just I feel to do so then I just do. Anyway, sorry if this is such a trouble for anyone think it's annoying since this will appear on your home. Please just delete/hide away the note if you feel like to do so.

I just don't understand the way this world and this universe work. I really don't get it how things can be this way or that way. I did pray for something forbidden wholeheartedly and I wished hard for it, but at last I realized that it's just a mistake of me. So I then decided to stop, but don't know why now it seems God is making it to happen. I'm so amazed personally, and happy I think. It's like my pray is answered at the time I try to stop, at the time I runaway that I think it's for all's goodness. However, now I'm just confused about what I must do. I no more know to stop or to keep it the way I previously wished it to turn out like. I don't know whether to step forward or back.

But at least, now I do understand the phrase: "If we wish hard, the dreams can become true". Whether it's the power of the wish itself or the blessing of God to answer our pray, dreams and impossible things can really turn into reality. Life is very unique, huh?

I'm lately listening to some songs that somehow it's like giving me a courage to hope for things I'm not supposed to hope. I know music really plays a mind trick (just like Jammie Cullum says so), but I think I can only get drowned into some songs that I feel the same emotion and nuance at the time. So I suppose that we will only listen to the song that we are really into.

I notice that right now my life is going to be much more difficult in any aspect. Well let's say the academic aspect as example. Now it's not that I can procrastinate to study. The lessons are no more as easy as before. I need to do something about this. Especially since the schedule becomes very full (practicum + lab. activity + too many examinations + and so on and so on). It seems that I will be lacking of time to live my life at that rate. Nevertheless, it's not the only aspect (Oh Gosh!). I know I gotta do something about this. I just haven't found it yet, but I will.

Work Hard - Play Hard. Now it's my motto in life. I need to work hard in order to accomplish my goal, but still I need to play hard so that I can let go of fatigue I have in life. I think it's now the best way I can do to survive at my current circumstances. I don't need to explain how I manage to work hard and play hard, since I know it's way too out of people's mind that I really do 'unbelieveable things' to work hard and play hard. However, at least for now I think I can reach my target without being too much depressed by applying my this kind of 'work hard play hard'.

All I can do is to do what I believe and think is right, then try to do my best on it. I don't know whether it's going to result in goodness or not, but I can always believe in God to give the best in my life, so that I need not worry about what I'll face.

No comments:

Post a Comment