Monday 28 February 2011

Fashion (LOOKLET)

After so long, finally I've got time and efforts to post my "LOOK" from my LOOKLET account. Here are some styles I create with some themes of fashion. Honestly I play LOOKLET as my compensation for one of my desire, it is to be a Fashion Designer or at least to be a Stylist. Though it won't be the same as becoming the real fashion designer or stylist, but at least for now it's enough for me to make it this way.

Apparently, I, for this couple of months, don't have any time to spend to play looklet, that's why so far since my first "debute", I've just made 10 "LOOKS". In this post I don't put the name for the LOOKS I made unless for some, written in the LOOK itself as together with the credits of the brands. However it's put on my LOOKLET account. Additionally, you'll see there is "stamp" on the bottom of right-side of some LOOKS. FYI, those "stamped LOOKS" are for the styling contest held by some brands.

Please Enjoy.













No comments:

Post a Comment