Sunday 13 February 2011

Jazz Nite at CC

I'm so happy, way way way so happy that I could come and attend the Jazz Nite, then watched some bands' performances that I personally like. There were Drew, Bandanaira, White Shoes and The Couples Company, and then The Groove. Well, I missed Hollywood nobody, after all. But still, that's fine as the overall was so amazing and satisfying.

Moreover, I met many friends there, I hanged out at Bengsol (read: Bengawan Solo Coffee) after so long, and then had chit-chat with my friends. I'm so happy that I had this Saturday, 12 February 2010.

This may be just a simple post as it's just the way it is and nothing more. But I don't know why I feel so refreshed and relieved. Furthermore, Finally my dream that I've had since I was a child comes true. I was able to watch The Groove's performance live. Yes, at the very first time I heard their first song, I was simply in love with this Jazz band.

I got nothing more to say about Jazz Nite. I am proud to be Canisian. Despite my worry to skip my first day in 2nd semester that at the day I must have tutorial discussion of problem-based-learning, and also the possibility I can't come on time for Histology practicum's pre-test (or even skip it), I can only be happy for this Chinese New Year holidays.

Actually I hope I will have another long holiday in the first week of March so that I can attend Java Jazz Festival, especially on the Saturday because I really want to see Andien's performance there. With term & condition: if finally I can win the quiz for the free ticket daily pass on Saturday (I've tried it times, but failed). I wish this dream can also come true for this time. ^^

again, so much dream, so little time.

anyway, I finally tell Eka that I have kind of belief in Buddhism's way. I know he probably felt weird at that time, but I think it's fine for him to know.

I hope I can have another holiday just like this to spend with many of my friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment