Wednesday 23 February 2011

Busy and Tired and Confused

As you read the title, it's exactly that I'm now way way way so busy and tired of all this being busy. I wish I were still in my holiday. Too many things to do is exactly what I hate of being universty student, especially medical student. Assignments and examinations, are which make feel so damn stressed. Moreover, I also have to think about and take care of AMSA and SEF. This feels so stressed. Though I know I was the one who chose to involve myself in this circumstances, but I think this is really out of my expectation.

Honestly, this is exactly the reason why I said that I was unready yet to get back to faculty. I've foreseen this. And I, anyway, hate to admit it. #starttoberandom #whatsoever

I'm afraid that AMSA will be lacking of members, and will fail to revive itself. I'm afraid that SEF won't be able to really have either good debaters or good development, especially since I think I want to be really good at debate but it's hard to be so if the circumstance in SEF UNS is still this way.

I'm very tired to face all of the stuffs. Academic matters and non-academic matters. They all are killing me softly. You know, I've been insomniac for more than 2 days because all of the stress.

I don't know whether I can make it through. I don't know if I can keep going on. Well, it's not that I'm pessimistic towards myself, but I'm just tired and hate it to be this way. I seriously need rest.

Anyway, I'm confused whether I will join CIMSA or not, especially because I still don't know what division I want to join. Beside, I'm afraid that if I join too many clubs and activities, I won't be able to manage myself.

I'm also confused about what I have to do towards SEF. The debating class is like a dark forest without any soul *I know my imagery is too exaggerative*. I need the spirit of anyone there to improve myself. I need them to be enthusiast and excitec about debate.

Nevertheless, AMSA is also making me awry. I don't know what else I can do to attract people to join AMSA. Well, money thingy is the hardest trouble people will always have when they want to join something, and I don't know what I have to say to assure them. Furthermore, I also don't think I can join AMELISH (AMSA English Club) while I'll be having SEF Debating Class by saturday morning, though as for me AMELISH feels really interesting.

These problems happen upon me when I'm right in this 2nd semester, and this semester is totally frustrating. Many practicums, many assignments, many examinations, and the best part of this hardship is that the subject is much more way difficult than the 1st semester *logically it's so common but I hate it*. I don't know else what I can do. I'm stressed and frustrated. I'm sick and insomniac. I probably almost die at this rate.

Someone, please gemme outta here!!! Right now

No comments:

Post a Comment