Monday 23 August 2010

So Far

It's been more than a week I've been in Solo. OSPEK has finished and it's kinda tiring. I think there is nothing to tell about the OSPEK. It's just the same everywhere. Homework and assignments all along, screaming, amusement, and anything and obviously, they all are impressive.

Now I only have to wait until September, 7th, for the holiday to go home. I truthfully really miss my home. I miss my high school friends. I miss my everything that I can't have right now. It's really hard to face this situation.

Few days ago, There were some seminars-like for all medical students. We all are told about how to study in Faculty of Medicine. And guess what? It's soooooo difficult for me to follow the case. Really it is. I mean I know I haven't experienced it yet, but in my opinion it seems hard. I don't know whether I can succeed as I hope or not. I'm so pessimistic right now. I'm way too afraid of what it may be like. *SIGH*.

At the time I type this, my mom has just left home. Now I'm totally alone in Solo. I don't have even a best friend yet. Maybe there are some friends I have in the faculty, but for me I need to have a very best friend that I think I can trust fully and rely on. And now, I still haven't found it yet (since it's been only few days).

I really want to have some best friends here. I hope I can make it as soon as possible. I need best friend.

In Solo, here, I think I feel cultural shock. Well, the culture of the people here is totally different from me. I don't know whether slightly I can adapt or not. I'm just afraid if I can't adapt, I may be stuck alone without friends here. I hope there will be someone who want to accept me as I am.

So far, I know nothing about what will happen to me next. I don't even have any idea if what have just happened are all right for me or not. Sorry if this blog sounds like I am dying. I just feel really terrible right now. Being alone in a strange city, I don't know how to express it.

No comments:

Post a Comment