Tuesday 24 August 2010

August, 24th 2010

Today I feel something better than few previous days. I think I socialized much better and had good conversation with some people. I hope things are as good as they seem.

Sorry if this blog becomes something like a diary for me. Since I'm alone and there's nothing I can do else, blogging things I feel and experience is the only one can give me a good mood.

However, there is something make feel uncomfortable. Well, I know this one may make me seem AMBITIOUS very much, but it's just how I feel. My English Test result is not as I expected before. I know I still have a good mark (89, A) and my rank is 18, but I don't feel satisfied. At last, I also feel envious of some people got better mark than me (I know this is a bad habit). But please, don't misunderstand. Actually I feel like this because I think the test was not difficult. I just expect myself to be better. I wish at least I could get 90.

I have registered myself to join English Debate Club in UNS. I hope I can manage my time very well so I can handle both the debate activity and my study. I hope I can optimize myself for either both.

Suddenly I feel that I miss my middle and high school friends. I hope I can meet them I don't when but ASAP. I think it would be great if now I could share many stories with them as we used to.

One more thing, I found something interesting today. The first person I know in the faculty (let's say his name is C), 'coincidentally', he's friend with someone I really know in middle school (let's say her name is T). Him and she are friends in Facebook but it seems they don't know each other. Kinda weird, huh? However, I think it's something like destiny has something to do with this occurrence. I hope it's a good thing for all of us.

That's all for today. I think I gotta get back to my boarding house. Although I'm not sleepy yet, and I'm sure I don't know what I'll do 'till I get sleepy, I have to rest to prepare myself for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment