Sunday 13 June 2010

whatever

There are lot of things I'd like to tell about. As I'm watching MTV Movie Award in Global TV, I somehow can manage to access my blog from my Dad's laptop when my both parents are not around. FYI, it's really hard for me when they are around me (as now I'm at home).

Knowing the fact that I can't return to Jakarta for one month (start from 11th June to 11th July) really makes me sad and quite depressed because it means that I can't have time to hang out or to have chit-chat with my friends. I'm a bit regret that it's very late for me to realize that I have so many best friends in High School. I probably also was late to find them. Now I see that I don't any enough time to share with them together and we will soon be separated in order to reach our dream on different pathways. I'm surely miss them, totally miss them and will be missing them. I don't know whether I can have chance later that in the future we can have ourselves getting together. I just think it will be very fun to still be close to them as best friends. It will be a pleasure.

Lately I think myself that it may be good for me to be a writer. I mean I may be able to have a career as a writer. I don't know probably it can be a book writer, or just article writer in magazine, or whatever. I just think that it can be easier for my life that I don't have to force myself to study something I don't want to or to do something that at last it will only give me a lot of pressures. I must admit that it's very tiring for me to keep studying just for university. I know that I haven't yet reached my limit, but I also know that I am already fed up with all of this. I think I quite have a talent to be a writer, and I think it can be very interesting and exciting. However, everyone knows that it's just not easy to be a professional writer and I also don't know how to start it especially since I'm still very young (I'm still a teenager, after all). I still hope that there will be a way for me to be what I want right now, though. I just think I can enjoy myself and my life if I can be a writer.

I also kind of pissed off with my Dad's speech that he always ask me to study and study more. I really want to tell him that: "I'm tired already, Dad. I'm fed up with all of this. I just want to let it flow no matter what it will be for me, I will take it. I can't continue anymore."

I dream that someday I can go to Hollywood and be friends with the stars there and I think it's so enjoyable to have life like those stars. Who knows that I can follow every single fashion and lifestyle just like those stars if I can become one of them? Hahaha...It's really my dream, and just dream.

I now just want to spend my time left with my best friends as long as we still can be together, before we really will be separated. I also really love my family (my parents, my brother, and my sister). Though they often make me stressed, pissed off, and feel uncomfortable with all of their bad characteristics, they still always give me love that I am very happy with all their love. I love all of my friends and my family.

I hope I can have my life joyfully and happily. I just want to spend my time left with all peace around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment