Saturday 26 June 2010

Holiday and Dream

I NEED A HOLIDAY

Okay, I know that currently I'm still in holiday in the term that I don't go to school. However, it is not what I mean. What I need is that a holiday from my current life and my current daily. I want to be off from this circumstances and to have a new world at least for 2-3 weeks. I really need taking a break for a while; I need forgetting my everything and having a new adventure.

Honestly, yesterday I was inspired by a movie I watched from Trans TV, The Holiday. There were two characters (female characters) that swapped home and all their things in order to heal their broken heart and their depression. They agreed to swap home for two weeks, and in that time, they each successfully met many new people which really gave them new color and new spirit in life. They found new love, new friends, new life. They successfully managed to refresh themselves then they really started all over again.

I don't mean that I hate my current circumstances. I truly love everything I have now. I love my family (though they always make me feel stressed), I love my friends, I love my home, and I love everything I have now. I really do. It's just that I really think I need something new in my life. I need change. It's true if you say that I'm just bored with this empty holiday. However, I say this more because for a couple of months I feel stuck and clueless about my future. It's not that I worry about my future, but it's that I don't know what else I have to achieve in my life now. I can't take a monotone and repetitive life just like as others do. I don't see it anymore what else I have to live for.

I really think that I have to find again what is precious to me that I really want to fight for. I must find my new reason what I am living for.

Anyway, I think it will be very exciting if now I can have my new adventure taking off from my boring daily. In the movie (The Holiday), the main female characters could have their new life because they swapped home each other. They could exchange information via internet. And yes, there is a site that provided the facility for people to swap home one and each other. We can put our home information there then people can see about the information if they have any interest to also swap home with us. We can put our contact information so people who may have any interest can call us then we can make agreement to it.

I wish one day I can go swapping home like that via that site. I'm sure it is very interesting and exciting.

http://www.homeexchange.com/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM, WHAT WE WANT TO BE WHEN WE ARE ADULT

Hmm, I must confess that I love to watch UPIN & IPIN. Some people (especially adults) always mock at me and question me why at my this age I still love to watch cartoons and Children shows. I'm really fed up with the people but at last I can only ignore them since I really enjoy watching the cartoons and the shows.

Today one of stories in UPIN & IPIN I wathced told us about the dreams of the children when they became adult later. All of the children really dared to dream anything. They were not afraid if their dreams were too much difficult to achieve or if people would tell them that their dreams were not realistic.

It's been long time ago since last time I got excited when people asked me about my dream, about what I wanted to be when I got older and became adult. I really missed that moment when I could imagine many probabilities that I could become, when I could hope for everything that I could be whoever I wanted to be.

As we are getting older, people around us start to say that we have to be realistic. They start to say about so many impossibilities and right at the time, they break down all our dreams. Then we start giving up to dare to dream too much. At last, we limit all dreams we may have. We become too afraid to dream. We become afraid if we start to be unrealistic.

I think it is exactly what has happened to me. I don't think I have to say much since all of people also experience the same way. I just feel very awful about this, especially when I looked at UPIN & IPIN when all children really had big dreams. It really reminds me to the old me, to what I used to be. Well, I guess it is what all of us used to be, not only me.

LIFE REALLY LIMITS EVERYTHING OF OUR DREAMS. It is really what it seems. I hope one day everything will change. I hope this life can stop appearing cruel to us, but lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment