Wednesday 9 June 2010

Magic and Fate

As I have promised, there is something that I wanna tell more about myself. It's not about story, experience, or hobbies, but it's about one of my interests.

I am kind of person who believes that in this world there are so many things that we cannot explain. People's intelligence of today is too far away from these unexplained and they all are very beyond of what we can understand. However, some people can acknowledge it very well. Some unexplainable things actually are just as simple as an old and ancient paradigm. It's all really just about 'high level of spiritualism' and magic.

As the title of my blog: Fate, and as what can be read on the description box: Everything is Inevitability, Nothing is Coincident, I somehow believe in magical things. I do believe that some people possess power beyond what people may imagine and this power really exists among us. Just like what we watch in fiction film about magic, I am sure that it actually really exists. It's just most of people don't know about it.

First time I was impressed about magic, I think it's from anime Card Captor Sakura (CCS). I learned many things from the anime. Then I also knew more about magic from Charmed TV Series (Charmed). I then knew that by magic we could do so many incredible things, and what I understood from CCS and Charmed was that magic was used for fighting evil and it is to make people happy. However, it's really a gift with so much high responsibility.

I then imagined that if I could have some powers like in CCS and Charmed, such as Telekinesis, creating things, and controlling elements, etc. I, although knew they were just fiction stories, was so sure that those magical things were true. I believed that I could possess it too and I believed that some people also could do it. Maybe because since I was a child I could have seen some spirits and also I already could have seen some premonitions about what would happen in the future. Then because of that, I simply believed to magical things I watched in CCS and Charmed.

As time goes by, my interest became obsession. I now know more about it than I did. I now believe that it was my instinct led me to this. I now understand it very well that nothing in this world happens because of coincident. I do believe that everything is fated, it's all inevitability. There will always be a reason for something to happen. Nothing happens for vain.

Moreover, I also believe that this world is very large, very wide. It's even bigger than we thought. Well, I'm talking about dimension. There are so many different worlds and different dimensions that exist together. We just don't know and can't reach them. Although I know that my this statement will be very controversial for many people, but I'm sure one day everyone can see it. Everyone will surely understand it.

For now, my knowing about magical things and spirits is more because of xxxHolic. I learn so many things that I never understood before, but was aware of. It makes me more understand this life and it explains about things that I did not get it before such as unexplained mystical advice that we always hear from our elders. One that I also will never forget from is: Humans are not the only living-beings in this world, there are some rules between human and other-beings.

My quote about fate and inevitability are also from xxxHolic, and for me it explains enough for everything we people don't see the correlation between one and another. The more I think with my logic, the more I see that coincidental theory can't answer every single occurrence in life. That's why at the very first place I have believed in fate long before I read xxxHolic. However, xxxHolic has made it easier for me to explain it in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment