Tuesday 14 May 2013

Me & Ciong, It Just Doesn't Work

Dear fate, life, and universe.

I profoundly understand how this year is pretty much supposed to be CIONG for me. I can see how hard you try to bestow misfortunes upon me. I appreciate the way you try to maintain Yin-Yang amongst people and thus happiness and suffer must co-exist.

However, if you really wish me to sink and be drowned into the ocean of sorrow, just get over it. No matter how novel your attempts, I'll stand still and laugh against the misery of irony. No matter how industrious you try to fuck with me, I'll still be the one singing and dancing in the storm.

Yes, I am that crazy and a bitch!


Now, why don't we just reconcile and let go of our hostility?
I still remember the days when we were so good together, and we could weather all obstacles. Let us rule this world again just like back at our glory days.
I know we will still once again make a great gang of bitches that will blast better than any witches.
You know where to find me.

Sincerely, your never ending rival and a big fan of you.
and you know you love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment