Wednesday 12 January 2011

Business

Anyone ever thought about having or establishing a business? It's not that you continue your parents' business, but merely you create your own. To be honest, this is exactly what I've been thinking about.

There are two kinds of business that I desire to establish:
1. COFFEE HOUSE
2. MAGAZINE CORPORATION
Well, apparently I suddenly feel like to have these kinds of business because of being inspired by some evidences in my life. I end up choosing them just simply because in my opinion, they are very interesting for me to do.

Let's discuss about this start from THE COFFEE HOUSE.

I've started to come to coffee shop since I was in 12th grade, in High School. I was just hanging out with my friends as we were enjoying the coffee there. To be honest, it's not that I'm such a coffee lover, but as for me, the coffee tasted good.

Actually, the best part that a coffee shop has it offers to us is that the cozy and relaxing atmosphere. We can enjoy spending time there together with friends as we are having chit-chat with, laughing and also: gossiping ^^. It's true that my friends and I love gossiping a lot. LoL.

This is what exatcly has inspired me so that I have a dream to also have a coffee shop (coffee house) like that. I know it's not easy to create one, but I will surely collect money until one day I can establish one.

I've discussed this with 2 of my friends, and I've inferred that there are obstacles I have to face if I really want to establish a coffee house:
1. Concept and Idea
2. Tools / Instruments
3. Employee and EXPERT STAFFS
4. Menu
5. Strategic Location

and the most urgent & crucial one is

6. FUND

Those six points are problems that I have to deal with if I really want to have a coffee house. Moreover, I don't know how to create a business proposal (I don't even know whether or not it's needed). I also have no idea how I have to start this business.

My next issue is about establishing a MAGAZINE CORPORATION. I don't know when the first time I exactly felt that I wanted to have this kind of business, but surely there are things inspired me.

You know I love reading a lot. It can be Novel, Comic / Manga, Literature, Encyclopedia, Poetry, Drama, Science, Magazine, Newspaper, or even just Simple Articles. It can be anything as long as I can read them and they are interesting for me to read. Nevertheless, since 3 years ago I've realized that I like to write. I don't know why but I always end up enjoying time when I'm writing about something. I just feel that Writing is so much interesting and exciting, just like reading.

Honestly, some magazines such as HIGHENDteen and ANIMONSTER, and also some movies such as CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC are ones that somehow managed to inspire me to have a MAGAZINE COMPANY. However, I suppose that the obstacles I will have to face here are the same as my COFFEE HOUSE dream's obstacles. So pathetic, isn't it?

I, however, if someday I can collect enough money and colleagues, I will surely establish my these 2 dreams. I will surely do.

Anyway, I found two good articles. One is about coffe shop, and one is about magazine corporation.

How to Create a Coffee Shop Menu
How to Start a Magazine Company

P.S.:
To any reader, if you think you can probably help me to reach my these 2 dreams, please comment below, leave your contact (MSN messenger or Yahoo! messenger) so that we can talk and discuss this. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment