Friday 17 September 2010

To Look Forward and Move On

I personally would like to thank 2 of my best friends that have just made me realizing to understand that I'm no more a child, that I'm now really too old to dream. Thanks Monika June and Stevano. I think now I can move forward, don't mean to throw away my past, but to save all memories I have in the box of heart, to understand that memories are memories, they are better to be kept as they are. As I have ever heard, Things are more precious if they are placed where they are supposed to be. And now I can assure myself if it's also better for me to be as I am supposed to be, so that I can feel that I am worth the price.

On Monday, September, 13th of 2010, I hanged out with them in Bogor. Well, we used to hang out together when we were in middle school, when they were a couple of lovers. We really missed the moment we had in middle school.

FYI, somehow I'm sure it's my last chance to meet Stevano, since he's going to go to US for his study in the middle of this December. I feel so sorry about it because he is my really first best friend I found in Middle School, and because of him many beautiful things happened upon me.

No photos we took, just talked and had chit-chat. We looked around, we looked to the faces of us one another, we realized that changes had happened to us were all true, inevitable. When we came to remember our golden times in Middle School, we turned out quiet to know how long so much we had passed by this life.

And yes, that is certainly what made me understand, and now I understand. All I can do now is to keep alive, to live my life. No matter how hard it's gonna turn out, I just can't runaway. Maybe it's true that this life is monotone, but maybe it can be precious for everyone because it has an end, so that we will try hard our best to make it beautiful to be remembered, make it too much beautiful to be missed.

Maybe if fate allows me to meet again oneday with everyone I dearly miss, then we all can meet. Now I just can hope deeply in my heart and to keep the memories I've made with everyone safe in my treasures box.

No comments:

Post a Comment