Tuesday 21 September 2010

Me right now

less than two weeks more I will face my first test in college. I'm a little bit worried because I don't know what it'll be like, though I have had the samples of test's question of last year. I'm afraid if I can't succeed in this examination, especially since my senior here told me that it would be an easy test (as his GPA was 3.8).

I expect a lot from myself that I want to be able to get a good GPA too, but I still haven't prepared for the test when others have been. As usual, I'm way too lazy to study. I know it's so bad of me.

Lately I'm also thinking about what clubs and organizations I exactly have to join. There are 5 clubs / organizations I apparently want to join, but I know I can't join all of them. I have to choose them most suitable ones for me and my time. However, it's really hard to decide. I really hope God will lead my way and show me the way.

Don't know why, I suddenly think about the future of mine being a doctor. Is it really the future I want, or the future others want from me? I somehow doubt all of things happen upon me whether they really suit me or not. Honestly, I don't even know what I really want.

Here, in Solo, I've met some very good and great people. I'm so thankful that I can meet them. Fate is so beautiful. I do really believe that what God has decided for me is the best for me. Though it's hard to live my life here when the sun is shining too bright and warm, but when it's cloudy, the sky looks so beautiful and it feels so good to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment