Monday 25 November 2013

Existence of Parents When I am 21

when around 2 months ago my maternal grandmother passed away, and I saw my mom cried over her crossing over with a lot of bursting emotion, I remembered these songs &the MVs, and they have been playing in my mind until now.
And somewhere inside, I've been hiding my fear of experiencing the same of what my mom did 2 months ago, or what my dad did some years ago. We know we so much can't lose our parents as we grow up more, and even after so many discrepancies we have.

I don't know how my parents have been going through it, but I don't know how to exist in the world where my parents don't.




1 comment:

  1. This information is really nice. This type of post is attracting people to read. Thank you for sharing. . .
    best packers in gurgaon.

    ReplyDelete