Tuesday 21 June 2011

WHY?

I know it's kinda weird to suddenly appear again after a so-long-no-post with this kind of post. But just so you know I stand no choice. I mean, I am somehow moved to post this one, though I don't even want to. I don't even know why, but all of sudden I feel like tons of burdens on my shoulders, and my head, and chest, and my feet.

I really miss those times when everything was so much easy.
I miss those times when I didn't have to be a philosopher the way right now.
Probably it would be so much better if I only could do few things in life, not this much talented in many ways.
I even miss times when I was so much stupid, not knowing a thing.
what the hell is wrong with this world?
why is universe not tired to move even just for a second?
what is wrong with people?

why are we so much in love to be in troubles?
I always thought we got choice, but why did we choose the hardest way?
things just don't make sense, totally.

I also miss those times when I didn't even need to care about what other people were thinking about me.
I miss those times when I didn't have to force myself to reach the expectation of my own dreams.
I miss those times when I didn't need to bother creating an image about myself in other people's mind, which I didn't even care about any of it.

The thing is, why can't life be friendlier to everyone? why do people have to suffer a lot from things? Why do we always choose the pathways that we've already known from the start it will only cause pain to us?
I just don't know what the hell is wrong with this world. And it drives me crazy. And once again, why does it even bother me? Why do I have to think it hard? Did I choose? I don't know. I just don't know. I don't even know what I have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment